As a Digital Account manager at MO Agency you will be the key point of contact with our clients. Your role
You will be allocated a selection of high value accounts and will manage relationships, timelines, delivery of their projects.
You will join a team of five Customer Success Managers (aka Digital Account Managers) and will work closely with the production teams.
These teams includes strategy, design, development, content, project management and management.
Your clients will be based in SA, UK, Europe, and the Middle East.
Responsibilities & duties
The Mid-level or Senior-level Digital Account Manager will work with a multidisciplinary team of specialists, including strategists, project managers, account managers, content creators and developers. They will report to the Agency Service Director.
The ideal incumbent for this position should have at least two years of experience in an Account Management role and come from an agency background. They should be innovative, web and multimedia savvy and ultimately understand the nuances in the ever-progressive Digital Marketing industry.
Responsibilities & duties
- Suggest, strategize, and drive implementation of digital/inbound marketing and sales projects to increase customer ROI.
- Act as a point of contact for clients for digital management matters.
- Report on performance metrics.
- Work effectively with a team of strategists, designers, developers, content managers and campaign managers.
- Manage and oversee various digital marketing channels.
- Measure ROI and KPIs.
- Keep abreast with industry & market trends and best practices.
Nice to have skills:
- CRM systems
- Marketing automation
- Inbound Marketing
Qualifications & skills
- At least 3 years work experience.
- At least one year of experience in a digital agency running campaigns, delivering websites, content, etc.
- Good knowledge of all different digital marketing channels.
- Good knowledge and experience with online marketing tools and best practices.
- Familiarity with web design and development.
- A sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success.
- Critical thinker with problem-solving skills.
- Good time-management skills.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
- Genuine work/life balance.
- Great company culture.
- Flexible offices/remote days to suit your productivity.
- Year one 20 leave days, Year two 22 days, Year three 24 days. With 12 public holidays in South Africa, you’ll get 32 rest days from year one. We value work/life balance.
- Offices in Johannesburg, Cape Town and London.
- Apple Mac M2.
- Extra 21” second screen.
- In-office health snacks.
- Regular health & wellness programs.
- Fully paid access to dieticians, psychologists, and other wellness professionals.
- The Cape Town team are flown to Johannesburg monthly for team building.
We have great benefits
Free, healthy breakfasts EVERY DAY | Commercial grade NESPRESSO COFFEE made to order | A Macbook after 3 months | A healthy mix of in-office and remote work | Early finish Fridays EVERY WEEK | Team building every other Friday with GO KARTING, SPA TREATMENTS, RESTAURANTS, Etc... | Employee of the Month awards | Quarterly KPI sessions to help you grow and improve | And lots more.