You will be allocated a selection of high value accounts and will manage relationships, timelines, delivery of their projects.
You will join a team of five Customer Success Managers (aka Digital Account Managers) and will work closely with the production teams.
These teams includes strategy, design, development, content, project management and management.
Your clients will be based in SA, UK, Europe, and the Middle East.
MO Agency is the leading African HubSpot partner, so HubSpot is weaved into 90% of our clients work.
You'll be managing the relationships with our clients who've bought into HubSpot. HubSpot is one of world's top marketing automation and CRM products.
Our clients engage MO's services to get the most out of their substantial investments in HubSpot.
During a 3 month period with one of our clients, we'll run 1 - 2 campaigns. They might be lead generation, webinar, or ABM campaigns.
We'll likely also create video, ebook, and blog content. In addition, we'll probably enhance their website and improve and track their SEO.
It's also quite likely we'll work with their sales teams to create great sales enablement material and teach them how to do sales outreach in the digital age (aka LinkedIn and email automation tools)
As you can see - you'll need to manage a lot - but members of our production team will be with you every step of the way.
You learn everything there is to know about growing businesses with digital tools and strategies at MO.
When you leave MO, (if you leave MO ;) you'll be equipped for a career in the digital world that's fast creating the largest opportunities for growth and job fulfilment.
You'll also be equipped with the tools to start your own business if that's your long term goal.
- Suggest, strategise, and drive implementation of digital/inbound marketing and sales projects to increase customer ROI.
- Act as a point of contact for clients for digital management matters.
- Report on performance metrics.
- Work effectively with a team of strategists, designers, developers, content managers and campaign managers.
- Manage and oversee various digital marketing channels.
- Measure ROI and KPIs.
- Keep abreast with industry & market trends and best practices.
- At least 3 years work experience.
- At least one year of experience in a digital agency running campaigns, delivering websites, content, etc.
- Good knowledge of all different digital marketing channels.
- Good knowledge and experience with online marketing tools and best practices.
- Familiarity with web design and development.
- A sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success.
- Critical thinker with problem-solving skills.
- Good time-management skills.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
We have great benefits
Free, healthy breakfasts EVERY DAY | Commercial grade NESPRESSO COFFEE made to order | A Macbook after 3 months | A healthy mix of in-office and remote work | Early finish Fridays EVERY WEEK | Team building every other Friday with GO KARTING, SPA TREATMENTS, RESTAURANTS, Etc... | Employee of the Month awards | Quarterly KPI sessions to help you grow and improve | And lots more.