The ideal candidate will manage a selection of our clients and will direct digital projects and monthly retainers to achieve their digital goals and serve as a point of contact.
MO Agency is unique, in that we have strong content (video, written, and design), development, and digital/inbound strategy skills all in-house.
- Suggest, strategize, and drive implementation of digital/inbound projects to increase customer ROI
- Act as point of contact for clients for digital management matters
- Report on performance metrics.
- Work effectively with a team of strategists, designers, developers, content managers and campaign managers.
- Manage and oversee various digital marketing channels.
- Measure ROI and KPIs.
- Prepare and manage digital marketing budgets.
- Keep abreast with industry & market trends and best practices.
- At least one year of experience in a digital agency.
- At least one year of experience in developing and implementing digital marketing strategies (Could be content, social, strategy, etc.)
- Good knowledge of all different digital marketing channels.
- Good knowledge and experience with online marketing tools and best practices.
- Familiarity with web design and development.
- A sense of ownership & pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success.
- Critical thinker with problem-solving skills.
- Good time-management skills.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.