Responsibilities & duties
MO Agency was ranked 8th globally in the 'HubSpot Partner of the Year Awards 2020'. We sell and implement HubSpot CRM and the associated consulting, sales and marketing services.
You'll be the first point of contact potential clients have with MO Agency when seeking information on our products and services.
You are required to communicate with inbound sales leads as well as identify and create new opportunities.
Sales at MO is driven by data, automation, and effective personal sales outreach [by BDM team] to the right people at the right companies. Our strategy is global with half our clients in the UK, Europe and the Middle East.
If you are a skilled BDM, you will find selling at MO easy. We have an excellent reputation globally as one of the top HubSpot consultancies. Inbound leads only need to be guided home.
Responsibilities & duties
- Responding to inbound sales, establish rapport and book meetings.
- Researching organisations and individuals to find new opportunities.
- Achieving sales targets to drive business growth.
- Work with the marketing manager to build custom campaigns into targeted industries.
- Finding and developing new markets and improving sales. We operate in SA, Europe, UK & Middle East.
- Utilise HubSpot CRM, sales and marketing technology on a daily basis.
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
- Developing quotes and proposals for clients.
Qualifications & skills
- At least 4 years of sales experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related field. (Or prove you smash your targets)
- Proven experience in sales, marketing, software, business systems or related field.
- A proven sales record.
- Ability to close deals exceeding R250k.
- Strong communication skills and IT fluency.
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Should be a team player demonstrating excellent leadership skills.
- Genuine work/life balance.
- Great company culture.
- Flexible offices/remote days to suit your productivity.
- Year one 20 leave days, Year two 22 days, Year three 24 days. With 12 public holidays in South Africa, you’ll get 32 rest days from year one. We value work/life balance.
- Offices in Johannesburg, Cape Town and London.
- Apple Mac M2.
- Extra 21” second screen.
- In-office health snacks.
- Regular health & wellness programs.
- Fully paid access to dieticians, psychologists, and other wellness professionals.
- The Cape Town team are flown to Johannesburg monthly for team building.
We have great benefits
Free, healthy breakfasts EVERY DAY | Commercial grade NESPRESSO COFFEE made to order | Early finish Fridays EVERY WEEK | Team building every other Friday with GO KARTING, SPA TREATMENTS, RESTAURANTS, Etc... | Employee of the Month awards | Quarterly KPI sessions to help you grow and improve | And lots more.