BDM's at MO Agency communicate with all inbound sales leads and identify and create new opportunities. Your ability to close is required.
Sell the fastest growing CRM solution - HubSpot. MO Agency is the top HubSpot partner in the region.
At MO Agency we are blessed with a large inbound flow of leads. We are not able to service every lead and require a new BDM to pick up the slack.
The BDM will work closely with the Head of Business Development to work these leads and book meetings.
BDM's at MO work towards a monthly target.
80% of our selling post-Covid is online, and 50% of our client base is in Europe, UK, Middle East, so you will need to be very proficient at email and video calling.
You are required to be in the office a minimum of 2 days a week. The whole team works partly remotely, but we value in-office time to connect as a team. 20 - 24 days leave.
What does BDM do at MO?
MO Agency was ranked 8th globally in the 'HubSpot Partner of the Year Awards 2020'. We sell and implement HubSpot CRM and the associated consulting, sales and marketing services.
You'll be the first point of contact potential clients have with MO Agency when seeking information on our products and services.
You are required to communicate with inbound sales leads as well as identify and create new opportunities.
Sales at MO is driven by data, automation, and effective personal sales outreach [by BDM team] to the right people at the right companies. Our strategy is global with half our clients in the UK, Europe and the Middle East.
If you are a skilled BDM, you will find selling at MO easy. We have an excellent reputation globally as one of the top HubSpot consultancies. Inbound leads only need to be guided home.
- Responding to inbound sales, establish rapport and book meetings.
- Researching organisations and individuals to find new opportunities.
- Achieving sales targets to drive business growth.
- Work with the marketing manager to build custom campaigns into targeted industries.
- Finding and developing new markets and improving sales. We operate in SA, Europe, UK & Middle East.
- Utilise HubSpot CRM, sales and marketing technology on a daily basis.
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
- Developing quotes and proposals for clients.
- At least 4 years of sales experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related field. (Or prove you smash your targets)
- Proven experience in sales, marketing, software, business systems or related field.
- A proven sales record.
- Ability to close deals exceeding R250k.
- Strong communication skills and IT fluency.
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Should be a team player demonstrating excellent leadership skills.
We have great benefits
Free, healthy breakfasts EVERY DAY | Commercial grade NESPRESSO COFFEE made to order | Early finish Fridays EVERY WEEK | Team building every other Friday with GO KARTING, SPA TREATMENTS, RESTAURANTS, Etc... | Employee of the Month awards | Quarterly KPI sessions to help you grow and improve | And lots more.