MO Agency crafts exceptional customer experiences for our clients' customers using CRM, automation, process engineering, online environments and integrations.
The Development Technical Lead (technical lead) heads up our development and integrations team as a hands-on development team leader.
As an experienced development team leader, you are expected to be highly technical and hands-on. You will manage the successful delivery of projects and will be required to plan, coordinate and lead activities across the full delivery lifecycle.
This will include technology choice, architecture, working closely with the project managers, strategists, and of course developers. It may also involve liaising with key project stakeholders from time to time.
Working closely with other team leaders, you will ensure the structured and coordinated planning of development at MO Agency. Your technical background and experience will ensure you can offer the support and guidance required, and able to support and assist developers at code level.
This role offers challenges across a wide variety of projects and responsibilities, including the opportunity to influence the future direction of the technologies and systems used across the business.
What we do
Our development projects include the following:
- HubSpot and Salesforce CRM
- HubSpot CMS
- WordPress CMS
- Shopify eCommerce CMS
- Web Apps
- Custom APIs
- CRM Integrations
- Data Migrations
- HubDB & Database Services
- Strategic integration of external data with CRM's using PHP & JSON
- Guide team development efforts towards successful project delivery.
- Provide technical leadership to teammates through coaching and mentorship.
- Maintain high standards of software quality within the team by establishing good practices and habits.
- Identify and encourage areas for growth and improvement within the team.
- Manage the delivery of multiple simultaneous development projects from design through to release
- Understand and contribute to the technical solution from design through to code level
- Work closely with project managers to produce accurate delivery estimates and manage the transition from analysis through to design and delivery
- Provide regular progress updates to and work closely with project managers to ensure the management of any delivery risks or issues
- Define delivery phases of the project including activities, sub-activities, and milestones
- Participate in reviews and meetings and provide updates on project progress
- Take responsibility for ensuring that risks and issues are identified and managed closely and drive all stakeholders to deliver on time and to the required quality standards
- Work closely with relevant teams internally to ensure alignment and coordination
- Support project resource scheduling team and department capacity planning
- Ownership, development and management of allocated departmental processes
- Take responsibility for making key decisions to ensure the successful implementation of all initiatives.
We have great benefits
Free, healthy breakfasts EVERY DAY | Commercial grade NESPRESSO COFFEE made to order | Early finish Fridays EVERY WEEK | Team building every other Friday with GO KARTING, SPA TREATMENTS, RESTAURANTS, Etc... | Employee of the Month awards | Quarterly KPI sessions to help you grow and improve | And lots more.