The ideal candidate should have a strong working knowledge of digital marketing. You'll be working with some of the top digital talent in the country, with the best in class tools, and you must be a proactive problem solver and a source of ideas.
- Build, plan and implement the overall digital marketing strategy.
- Own the strategy with the client.
- Be responsible for the clients' successful uptake and utilization of marketing tech tools like HubSpot.
- Stay up to date with the latest technology and best practices.
- Become and maintain full HubSpot certification.
- Manage and oversee various digital marketing channels.
- Measure and report on client ROI and KPIs.
- Use marketing automation and CRM to enhance the sales and marketing process.
- Prepare and manage digital marketing budgets.
- Oversee all the client's social media accounts with the help of the social team.
- Suggest activities for improving the quality of online content.
- Track/measure SEO and Google Analytics metrics and provide reports.
- Build and implement inbound marketing plans.
- Research and forecast future sales and performance trends.
- Research competitors and provide suggestions for improvement.
- Keep abreast with industry and market trends and best practices
- At least 1 years' experience as a Digital/Inbound Marketing Manager.
- At least 1 years of experience in developing and implementing digital marketing strategies.
- Good knowledge of all different digital marketing channels.
- Good knowledge and experience with online marketing tools and best practices.
- At least 1 years of hands-on experience with SEO, Google Analytics and CRM software.
- Familiarity with web design and development.
- Experience working directly with clients.
- A sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
- Good time-management skills.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.