Responsibilities & duties
The Senior Digital Strategist will work with a team of junior/mid strategists, project managers, account managers, content creators and developers. They will be pivotal in delivering our clients the correct digital strategies and services. They will report to the Agency Services Director.
The Ideal Incumbent for this position should have at least 3 years of experience in a Digital Strategist role and come from an agency background. They should be innovative, web and multimedia savvy and ultimately understand the nuances in the ever-progressive Digital Marketing industry.
Responsibilities & duties
- Consult with MO clients on the best digital strategies to meet their business objectives.
- Evaluate and implement improvements on digital strategy.
- Research the latest digital tools and be a step ahead when it comes to Digital Marketing trends and products.
- Define and action digital campaigns.
- Analyse and report on digital campaigns and ROI/KPIs/lead conversion.
- Create integrated and cost-effective digital strategies.
- UX/UI - Work with our designers and content creators to deliver web/design/video that is aligned with your strategic goals.
- Optimise SEO and drive targeted content strategies.
- Manage all digital marketing channels and the teams working on them (e.g. website, blogs, emails and social media) to ensure brand consistency
- Drive value for our clients.
- Analyse customer and user data.
- Map out how digital assets will be optimised for business results.
Qualifications & skills
- At least 3 years experience in a Digital Strategist role
- Degree in advertising, marketing, communication science or equivalent.
- Solid agency experience.
- Extensive knowledge of paid advertising channels
- Extensive web/digital analytics and reporting skills.
- Firm grasp of emerging digital tools.
- Thorough understanding of digital touchpoints.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A strong disposition for leading.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Business consulting knowledge and experience.
- Deadline driven.
Nice to have skills:
- CRM systems
- Marketing automation
- Inbound Marketing
- Genuine work/life balance.
- Great company culture.
- Flexible offices/remote days to suit your productivity.
- Year one 20 leave days, Year two 22 days, Year three 24 days. With 12 public holidays in South Africa, you’ll get 32 rest days from year one. We value work/life balance.
- Offices in Johannesburg, Cape Town and London.
- Apple Mac M2.
- Extra 21” second screen.
- In-office health snacks.
- Regular health & wellness programs.
- Fully paid access to dieticians, psychologists, and other wellness professionals.
- The Cape Town team are flown to Johannesburg monthly for team building.
We have great benefits
Free, healthy breakfasts EVERY DAY | Commercial grade NESPRESSO COFFEE made to order | Early finish Fridays EVERY WEEK | Team building every other Friday with GO KARTING, SPA TREATMENTS, RESTAURANTS, Etc... | Employee of the Month awards | Quarterly KPI sessions to help you grow and improve | And lots more.