CRM integration enables frictionless data flows between teams
Growing companies need to change, scale and integrate systems and processes regularly.
With each department having its own apps, spreadsheets, databases and communication tools, departments tend to operate in silos.
The problem for scaling companies is that silos create a reactive, misinformed and fragmented customer experience.
CRM integration to unify your unique technology stack
We have extensive experience integrating and automating data movement between Salesforce, Intercom, Slack, Microsoft, HubSpot, SAP, NetSuite, Zendesk, Xero, Docusign and more.
Our specialisation is HubSpot CRM integrations.
Although we've integrated tech stacks without HubSpot CRM, we feel strongly that HubSpot CRM Integrations are miles ahead in terms of usability and breaking down departmental data silos.
4 CRM integration methodologies we use to connect your systems and accelerate your business
Native CRM Integrations
Quick to set up, native CRM integrations can end up being rigid and inhibiting. But, they're perfect for some uses. We can advise when to use them.
HubSpot Webhooks API
Using the Webhooks API and a HubSpot App we can subscribe to events happening in HubSpot. We can then push that event data to another system.
We use the HubSpot API when we need to regularly move large amounts of data between HubSpot and another system. We have more control over the data than with the Webhooks API.
Our CRM integration process
Depending on your unique requirements which can include your tech stack, your current business bottlenecks, data hygiene and budget we'll suggest one of the four CRM integration methodologies above.
To arrive at the best option for your requirements, we'll visually map the flow of your data and process. We can connect your entire cloud stack, but this takes time. We'll prioritise what to integrate, and when, to bring quick ROI on your CRM integration.
CRM Integration: Innovate faster with a single source of truth
Improve marketing efficiency and scale business growth with the right information at your fingertips. Focus on the tasks that really make a difference.
- Guarantee consistent marketing data
- Enhanced lead and data enrichment
- Hyper-personalisation at scale
- Accurate lead to account matching.
- Centralise and automate your lead lifecycle
- Sync data across all your MarTech apps for consolidated performance reporting
- Integrate any MarTech app with a REST API
- Sync lead CSV lists with your marketing automation platform
Connect and automate your sales process to clear out every sales bottleneck. Salespeople should not have to populate data, they should be using it to close deals.
- Enrich every lead using all data available
- Automate your renewal processes
- Trial conversion alerts
- Marketing-sales lead handoff
- Lead routing in real-time
- Build accurate sales metrics
- Stream buying signals and sales updates directly to salespeople
- Automate tedious data entry tasks