Digital Marketing Strategy
More traffic. More leads. More business. Achieve your business goals.
No question about it, in the modern marketing landscape a big part of your marketing strategy needs to be digital. Your customers are almost always online, and you want to be able to reach them.
A good digital marketing strategy focuses on addressing your business goals online. Do you want to drive more traffic to your website, generate high-quality leads from your website, search engines, social media and email marketing?
A digital marketing strategy is a plan of action to achieve a set of desired goals. It may be more leads for your sales team, it may be more brand awareness in a crowded marketplace. Depending on the size of your business and the number of moving parts a good digital strategy will help you stay focused on your goals and make them achievable.
The MO digital strategy process starts with a full digital marketing audit of your current website and marketing efforts. In this process, we will review your business and marketing objectives, evaluate your overall marketing strategy, conduct a competitor analysis and analyse your website’s usability, structure and messaging. Using our findings, we will recommend a plan to address gaps and leverage low hanging opportunities to improve your digital marketing performance immediately.
MO will help your business establish a measurable and achievable digital marketing strategy, to attract the right audience and engage prospects with targeted messaging. A holistic, achievable, and goal driven digital marketing strategy will help you to retain and delight your existing customers as well as attract and convert new ones.
Most importantly a digital strategy provides a benchmark of current and desired performance. Benchmarking allows us to measure what worked, what didn’t, and shows us where our gaps are. Periodic strategy reviews are critical to digital success.
Our digital strategy process will help you to:
- Define your SMART goals (specific, measurable, agreed upon, realistic and time-based).
- Identify the ideal digital channels your target audience are using. Then develop and refine the customer journey to your website.
- Address all digital areas of concern including SEO (Search Engine Optimisation), PPC (Pay Per Click Advertising), customer communications, outbound email campaigns, inbound lead nurturing, marketing automation, social posting, content creation and content marketing, and website landing pages.
- Create a digital marketing strategy document, which provides you with a plan to reach, engage and convert your prospective customers and up-sell and cross-sell to your existing customers.
Our digital marketing strategy services include:
- Competitor analysis
- Analysis of your current website’s usability, structure and messaging.
- Analysis and creation of your company’s personas
- Strategic inbound marketing insights and lead nurturing strategy
- Social Media audit/optimisation
- Content audit / optimisation / creation
- Search engine optimisation (SEO)
- Marketing automation
- CRM implementation
- Brand re-alignment and design
- Establishing your corporate identity
View our pricing
Our pricing for strategic and support work is based on a credit system, which means you’ll never be asking your agency again. Only pay for deliverables and not the time it takes us to deliver them.