What do we cover in HubSpot Marketing Hub Onboarding?
- HubSpot fundamentals: Full 'connected CRM' tour
- Introduction to inbound strategy, campaigns, customer journey and automation
- Contacts, companies, email, lists, social media, CTAs, forms and lead flows
- Defining and integrating your personas
- Campaign setup
- SEO and strategy, live chat and conversational bots
What do we cover in HubSpot Sales Hub Onboarding?
- Mapping your sales process
- Pipeline setup and refinement
- Full reporting tutorial and practical application of reports and dashboards
- Sales-driven marketing tutorial (intro to lead gen) Incl. pop-ups and chatbots
- Advanced pipeline/deal automation
- Business process optimisation
Why do HubSpot Onboarding with MO Agency?
HubSpot recommends onboarding with an experienced HubSpot partner. HubSpot can't customise thier onboarding. We can tailor your onboarding experience, outcomes and cost.
Tech stack integration
HubSpot is an extensive marketing, sales and customer service solution. Plug into our expertise to fast track your success with the platform.
We've completed HubSpot onboarding for well over 100 HubSpot clients with our industry-leading integrated methodology for sales, marketing, service and technology.
Our HubSpot onboarding process
Depending on where you are in your HubSpot process we will adapt to your requirements. After a consultation and audit of your HubSpot portal, we will suggest where we can access quick wins.
Below is what an engagement with us looks like when you are starting out with HubSpot. It’s designed to launch a successful campaign and teach you how to manage and optimise HubSpot independently.
Guaranteed HubSpot onboarding success
About us: MO Agency is a HubSpot sales and marketing technology consultancy.
Our goal: To improve operational efficiency, increase sales, and retain and upsell current clients by knowing them better.
Winner: EMEA HubSpot Customer First Award 2020
Winner: EMEA HubSpot Integrations Innovation Award 2021
HubSpot customer reviews: Read them all