Do any of these problems sound familiar?
- Paid advertising not really working
- Organic traffic is low
- Targeted personas not showing up as leads
- Buyer's journey is not clear
- Sales complaining the leads are poor quality
- Leads are emailed and not stored in a CRM
- Brand recognition and trust could be higher
Would you like to?
- Target key personas at the right stage in the buyer's journey
- Improve website traffic and lead generation quality
- Have sales close more deals influenced by marketing
- Automate the lead nurturing process
- Operate with a clearly defined strategy playbook
- Know what to optimise and when
- View real time visual dashboards of performance
Why Inbound Marketing?
Inbound marketing attracts high quality leads by providing helpful content. This content is designed to address pain points and provide helpful information to solve their problems.
The new marketing and sales landscape
Buyers no longer want to communicate with sales people as their primary information source. Research shows that by the time buyers reach out they have narrowed down their options to two or three providers already.
The inbound marketer makes sure they position themselves as a key provider in the research phase. In turn, leads are higher quality and easier for sales teams to close.
The inbound marketing process
Increasing traffic is the first step to converting visitors into customers. We build a multi-channel system that attracts the right type of visitors to your business. Visitors with a higher chance of converting.
Converting these visitors into leads is about providing them with what they need now. We build content to draw them in, regardless of where they are in the buyer's cycle. This is where your pipeline starts to grow.
Converting leads into business is the process of nurturing. Using marketing automation and CRM, we use relevant content and communication delivered at the right time to move the prospects through the pipeline to closing.
Every 90 days we review the process, taking a close look at what worked (and what didn’t). We optimise, iterate, report back to you, and plan for the next 90-day cycle.
Inbound marketing services we offer
Teaching your marketing team team how to fish in the digital era is critical to your businesses success. We travel the world, read the books, sit on the late night US based webinars to keep on top of the leading digital strategies.
We’ll train and share with your marketing team the skills, tools and strategies to become the best digital marketers they can be.