SEO Strategy (Search Engine Optimisation)
With our strategic SEO insights, we will assist you in generating high-quality content that is highly ranked in search engine results. Ask us how we grew our organic traffic by 600% in 8 months.
While social media marketing and Pay-Per-Click advertising are often the go-to for many businesses looking to generate more leads and create brand awareness, we believe every business should have an SEO strategy in place.
How does MO define SEO?
Search engine optimisation (SEO) is the practice of increasing the quantity and quality of your traffic to your website through organic search engine results. You achieve the increase in your traffic by consistently creating valuable, linked content and optimising for sharing and/or with keywords (phrases you wish to rank for).
SEO is a long game. If you come across an SEO provider that promises quick gains and a blog post and keyword only strategy – run a mile.
The New Face of SEO
SEO has changed significantly over the years, it now takes a team of web and SEO professionals to get it right. The days of on-page copy, links and keywords are gone. Yes, these elements are crucial, but they are only parts of the puzzle. SEO now includes traffic generating activities like social media posting and sharing, email marketing, content curation and strategy, marketing automation and CRM. User interface (UI) design and user experience (UX) are also coming into play as the search engines are now looking closely at how the users they direct to your site are behaving once on your site. Eg. Are they clicking your call-to-actions (CTA’s)? Are they reading your content? Are they sharing your content? In terms of your content – the following all come into play – blog posts, landing pages, video, keyword analysis, on-page updates, and PR. A multidisciplinary team is now required to successfully implement an SEO strategy. SEO is no longer something that can be done by a single person.
When you perform search engine optimisation on your website and keep up consistent SEO maintenance, there a number of benefits:
- Long-term, cost per acquisition with SEO is lower than paid search.
- According to SEOMoz, the opportunity from organic search is 5.66X that of paid search.
- You build brand credibility when conducting SEO.
- Obtaining good SEO results requires regular upkeep and commitment to a monthly budget and approach.
- There are long-term benefits for your website.
We offer the following SEO strategy services:
- SEO strategy
- On-page and off-page search engine optimisation
- Optimising website content for search engine rankings
- Keyword analysis for your website
- Content marketing, blog optimisation and content strategy
- Link building strategy
- Conversion Rate Optimisation
- Call-to-action strategy and optimisation
- User experience and user interface design
View our pricing
Our pricing for strategic and support work is based on a credit system, which means you’ll never be asking your agency again. Only pay for deliverables and not the time it takes us to deliver them.