Here you can find resources on Digital Marketing, HubSpot Inbound Marketing, Web Development & Brand Strategy.
What is HubSpot Marketing?
HubSpot has over 23,000+ customers from across 90 countries using their marketing software. All of HubSpot’s software will help you to increase traffic, convert leads and prove return-on-investment (ROI). But what exactly is HubSpot Marketing? Let’s explore!
HubSpot Marketing is all-in-one:
HubSpot Marketing can be described as all-in-one marketing software. It brings your team, all your tools and data together in one platform. With the software, you can design web pages, landing pages, emails, blog posts and calls-to-actions (CTAs) without a web developer on-hand.
By using HubSpot Marketing, you are able to grow website traffic by publishing relevant content in no time at all. You can achieve this with all the SEO, blogging and social media tools the software has to offer. Eventually, you can turn your traffic into leads and customers through email and marketing automation (which includes automated workflows). It is through HubSpot’s workflows where the magic happens.
What HubSpot Marketing has to offer:
- Blogging – Publish relevant content that is optimised for conversions. Use tools that speed up content creation and make it easy to rank on search engines.
- Landing Pages – Launch landing pages that are device responsive, add forms and change up content based on a user’s behaviour.
- Email – Create email templates, personalise subject lines and content for every recipient. You can even run A/B tests!
- Marketing Automation – Use the behaviour of a lead to tailor emails, content, offers and outreach. All of which is scalable.
- Lead Management – With contacts’ information properties, you can see all interactions and then use that data to create highly targeted campaigns, and as a result close more deals.
- Analytics – Gain all insights from your funnel. See which assets are performing the best and show how your marketing efforts affect ROI.
- Website – Make use of a drag and drop website builder that is responsive. Help make sure your website is SEO-friendly and fully integrated. Even save your favourite designs as templates to be used for launching landing pages faster.
- Social Media – Monitor Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn. Keep an eye on brand mentions and relevant brand conversations. Track engagements and schedule all your social posts.
- SEO – Identify high-traffic keywords, following which you can optimise your blog posts, landing pages and website with suggestions. You can also measure the impact you’re having with keywords through integrated tracking and the amazing Keywords Tool.
- Calls-to-Action – HubSpot Marketing allows you to design CTAs visitors won’t stop clicking. With the CTA tool, you can see who clicked your CTAs and measure performance such as CTR (click-through rate)
- Ads – Be able to track the ROI of Facebook and Google Adwords advertising precisely and accurately.
- Salesforce Integration – Enable a bi-directional sync with Salesforce. So, you can record every email open, CTA click and form submission.
HubSpot Marketing is free to start with and includes contact forms, lead capture pop-up forms, contact database, traffic and conversion analytics, integration with CMS, email and form tools. If you want to have more functionality you need to pay $200/month for HubSpot Marketing Basic, or $800/month for HubSpot Marketing Pro. There is a full breakdown of the functionality for each price point on the HubSpot website. Click here for HubSpot Marketing Pricing
Want to get even more out of HubSpot Marketing? We suggest incorporating HubSpot Sales and HubSpot CRM into your overall digital marketing strategy.
What’s the difference between HubSpot CRM and HubSpot Sales?
This is a question that often pops up in a conversation when we’re talking about HubSpot with customers. HubSpot themselves doesn’t make the distinction all that clear.
As a HubSpot Partner, we explored this the difference between HubSpot CRM and Sales in a recent blog post. Read the blog post and get a better understanding of the added benefits of the HubSpot CRM and HubSpot Sales.
More blog posts
Get more out of your digital marketing
Fill in the form and learn why Inbound is the only way to get high-quality leads.