The ideal candidate will manage the timelines, delivery and scope of the marketing at MO Agency.
The marketing coordinator will report to the head of operations, and work closely with the digital marketing, creative and sales teams.
We are looking for a marketing coordinator with at least 2 years of marketing experience.
Qualified candidates will have experience with planning, directing, and coordinating digital marketing efforts, as well as online events. (And quarterly in-person events of 8 - 120 people after Covid.)
What does a Marketing Coordinator do at MO?
At the heart of being a marketing coordinator is finding ways to generate consumer interest in MO Agency to grow our existing customers and find new ones.
You'll need to be an excellent project manager, and be able to manage the various elements of our marketing strategy and go to market strategy.
Marketing at MO is performance marketing. It is driven by data, automation, and compelling personal sales outreach (by the sales team) to the right people at the right companies. Our strategy is global with over half our clients in the UK, Europe and the Middle East.
In addition, we are always looking for top talent in SA and the UK, so you will be tasked with telling our story for potential MO Ranger recruits.
Types of work you'll manage at MO:
- Weekly emails to segmented databases
- LinkedIn management (Company and CEO)
- Weekly video production
- Case study production (written & video)
- Review, adjust and report on our marketing automation
- Coordinate marketing/training events/webinars
- Coordinate marketing content production (eBooks, blogs, video, social media)
- Prepare marketing strategies and campaigns
- Manage social channels (LinkedIn & Facebook)
- Manage our paid ad spend budget
- Keep track of competitor activity
- Design and implement successful marketing campaigns
- Track progress of the campaigns with Marketing Managers and/or Marketing Specialists
- Identify and analyse competitors and their marketing strategies.
- Conduct thorough research to analyse customers’ behaviour (e.g. purchasing habits, trends and preferences)
- Prepare reports by collecting and analysing marketing and sales data from HubSpot CRM.
- Collaborate with the Design, Strategy and Content teams to produce promotional materials ranging from engaging videos to landing pages, paid campaigns, email automation, database segmentation and more.
- Craft clear product marketing copy.
- Organise promotional activities for new products/services
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual reports.
- Stay updated about the latest market trends and plan out marketing strategies accordingly.
- Bachelors degree in Marketing or relevant field
- Proven work experience as a Marketing Coordinator, Marketing Manager, Digital Marketing Executive or similar role
- Knowledge of traditional and modern digital marketing tools
- Experience with research methods using data analytics software
- Expertise with SEO/SEM campaigns
- Solid computer skills, including MS Office and/or GSuite
- Solid understanding of Web Analytics and Google Adwords
- Familiarity with CRM and Content Management Systems (We use HubSpot CRM & CMS)
- Excellent knowledge of social media marketing
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Basic knowledge of project management
- Should be a team player demonstrating excellent leadership skills
- Genuine work/life balance.
- Great company culture.
- Flexible offices/remote days to suit your productivity.
- Year one 20 leave days, Year two 22 days, Year three 24 days. With 12 public holidays in South Africa, you’ll get 32 rest days from year one. We value work/life balance.
- Offices in Johannesburg, Cape Town and London.
- Apple Mac M2.
- Extra 21” second screen.
- In-office health snacks.
- Regular health & wellness programs.
- Fully paid access to dieticians, psychologists, and other wellness professionals.
- The Cape Town team are flown to Johannesburg monthly for team building.
We have great benefits
Free, healthy breakfasts EVERY DAY | Commercial grade NESPRESSO COFFEE made to order | Early finish Fridays EVERY WEEK | Team building every other Friday with GO KARTING, SPA TREATMENTS, RESTAURANTS, Etc... | Employee of the Month awards | Quarterly KPI sessions to help you grow and improve | And lots more.