Data Privacy for Email Nurturing & Automation
Luke Marthinusen | March 5 2023
On 23 Feb 2023, we hosted a webinar that was attended by over 200 professionals.
Although we knew the subject of data privacy and communication automation would be an interesting one; we weren't expecting quite such a positive reception.
Data Privacy for Email Nurturing & Automation: How to remain POPIA compliant while using tools to automate and market at scale
What we covered in this session:
- Data Privacy and POPIA for email marketers.
- What is legitimate interest?
- Types of automation to increase your reach.
- Who can be enrolled in email nurtures and automation?
- Checkboxes and consent on your contact and registration forms.
- Customer lifecycle stages and email nurturing.
- Practical how-to’s covering: Popular platforms like WordPress, MailChimp, HubSpot and Pipedrive.
Recent posts like this
How ChatGPT is Revolutionising the Content Creation Industry
ChatGPT is changing the way that the world approaches content creation. It has become one of the most useful tools for digital marketers. Summary The content creation process looks unique for every ...
HubSpot Training: HubSpot Academy vs Partner-led Training
Most businesses suffer from CRM implementation failure because they are unable to train their team members properly. HubSpot has several training options available. HubSpot is a powerful CRM tool for ...
What is POPI Act?
The POPI Act is a South African data privacy law that regulates how personal information is collected, used, processed, stored, and shared by public and private entities. It aims to protect personal ...
MO Agency supports visionary leaders to succeed with HubSpot