Responsibilities & duties
You'll be designing a wide variety of things across digital and offline media.
To be successful in this position, you'll need to be a self-starter, capable of delivering brilliant creative ideas, and show amazing attention to detail.
- Be a highly creative thinker and be able to put concepts into design.
- Maintain high standards of creative excellence and attention to detail.
- Collaborating well with your team and other departments is a must.
- Conceptualise and design digital branding guidelines for our clients
- Work effectively and accurately with digital branding guidelines.
- Prioritise and manage multiple projects within design specifications and budget restrictions
- Bachelor's degree in graphic design or related field
- Three years or more of working design experience (i.e., you cannot include your studies).
- Demonstrated graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- A strong eye for visual composition.
- Strong knowledge of the Adobe suite.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Able to give and receive constructive criticism.
- Understanding of marketing, production, website design, corporate identity, online ads, social media and multimedia design.
- Genuine work/life balance.
- Great company culture.
- Flexible offices/remote days to suit your productivity.
- Year one 20 leave days, Year two 22 days, Year three 24 days. With 12 public holidays in South Africa, you’ll get 32 rest days from year one. We value work/life balance.
- Offices in Johannesburg and Cape Town.
- Apple MacBook Pro
- Second screen.
- In-office snacks.
- Regular health & wellness programs.
- Fully paid access to dieticians, psychologists, and other wellness professionals.
- The Cape Town team are flown to Johannesburg every other month for team building.
We have great benefits
Healthy (and sometimes not so healthy) snacks EVERY DAY | Coffee made to order | Monthly team building with GO KARTING, SPA TREATMENTS, RESTAURANTS, Etc... | Employee of the Month awards | Regular structured KPI sessions to help you grow and improve every month | And lots more.