Responsibilities & duties
The Mid-level Digital Strategist will work with a team of junior/mid strategists, project managers, account managers, content creators and developers. They will be pivotal in delivering our clients the correct digital strategies and services. They will report to a Senior Digital Strategist.
The Ideal Incumbent for this position should have at least 2 years of experience in a Digital Strategist role and come from an agency background. They should be innovative, web and multimedia savvy and ultimately understand the nuances in the ever-progressive Digital Marketing industry.
- Action digital campaigns.
- Evaluate and implement improvements on digital campaigns and strategy.
- Analyse and report on digital campaigns and ROI/KPIs/lead conversion.
- Create integrated and cost-effective digital strategies.
- UX/UI - Work with our designers and content creators to deliver web/design/video that is aligned with your strategic goals.
- Optimise SEO and drive targeted content strategies.
- Manage all digital marketing channels and the teams working on them (e.g. website, blogs, emails and social media) to ensure brand consistency
- Drive value for our clients.
- Analyse customer and user data.
- At least 2 years experience in a Digital Strategist or Digital Marketing role.
- Degree in advertising, marketing, communication science or equivalent.
- Solid agency experience.
- Extensive knowledge of paid advertising channels
- Extensive web/digital analytics and reporting skills.
- Firm grasp of emerging digital tools.
- Thorough understanding of digital touchpoints.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Deadline driven.
Nice to have skills
- CRM systems
- Marketing automation
- Inbound Marketing
- Genuine work/life balance.
- Great company culture.
- Flexible offices/remote days to suit your productivity.
- Year one 20 leave days, Year two 22 days, Year three 24 days. With 12 public holidays in South Africa, you’ll get 32 rest days from year one. We value work/life balance.
- Offices in Johannesburg and Cape Town.
- Apple MacBook
- Second screen.
- In-office snacks.
- Regular health & wellness programmes
- Fully paid access to dieticians, psychologists, and other wellness professionals.
- The Cape Town team is flown to Johannesburg every other month for team building.
We have great benefits
Healthy (and sometimes not so healthy) snacks EVERY DAY | Coffee made to order | Monthly team building with GO KARTING, SPA TREATMENTS, RESTAURANTS, Etc... | Employee of the Month awards | Regular structured KPI sessions to help you grow and improve every month | And lots more.