You will join a team of four digital marketing strategists and work collaboratively to deliver world-class digital solutions for our clients.
Digital strategy at MO Agency is about growing our client's businesses.
We operate at the intersection of sales and marketing. We use best in class digital technology like HubSpot and CRM to drive results and change.
Our clients are based in SA, UK, Europe, and the Middle East.
We have a full-time team of 24 in our JHB, CT and London offices.
We run a hybrid remote work / in-office model.
MO Agency is the leading African HubSpot partner, so HubSpot is weaved into 90% of our client's work.
You'll be responsible for the digital strategy of our clients who've bought into HubSpot. HubSpot is one of the world's top marketing automation and CRM solutions.
Our clients engage MO to get the most out of their substantial investments in HubSpot.
During a 3 month period, we'll run 1 - 2 inbound campaigns. These campaigns could be lead generation, webinar, or ABM campaigns.
We'll likely also create video, ebook, and blog content. In addition, we'll probably enhance their website and improve and track their SEO.
It's also quite likely we'll work with our client's sales teams to create great sales enablement material and teach them how to do sales outreach in the digital era.
As you can see - you'll need to manage a lot - but our production team will be with you every step of the way.
You learn everything there is to know about growing businesses with digital tools and strategies at MO.
When you leave MO, (if you leave MO ;) you'll be equipped for a career in the digital world that's fast creating the largest opportunities for growth and job fulfilment.
You'll also be equipped with the tools to start your own business if that's your long term goal.
- Build, plan and implement digital marketing & sales strategies and campaigns.
- Build excellent relationships with your clients.
- Work collaboratively with the MO strategy, design, development, content, project management and management teams.
- Drive digital transformation and utilisation of sales and marketing tech tools like HubSpot.
- Use marketing automation and CRM to enhance the sales and marketing process.
- Use digital channels like email, paid media, and analytics with ease.
- At least 3 years work experience.
- At least one year of experience in a digital agency running campaigns, delivering websites, content, etc.
- Extensive use and knowledge of paid ad platforms.
- Extensive use with either email marketing, marketing automation, or social media and/or SEO tools.
- Familiarity with web design, development and UX.
- Experience working directly with stakeholders and with a multi-disciplined and highly skilled team.
We have great benefits
Free, healthy breakfasts EVERY DAY | Commercial grade NESPRESSO COFFEE made to order | Early finish Fridays EVERY WEEK | Team building every other Friday with GO KARTING, SPA TREATMENTS, RESTAURANTS, Etc... | Employee of the Month awards | Quarterly KPI sessions to help you grow and improve | And lots more.