Responsibilities & duties
Digital traffic management is the process of managing digital and design projects from concept to completion, within budget, and using a defined amount of resources. It involves planning, delegating, tracking, reviewing, and measuring results. At MO we use a project management software called Accelo to manage all our projects.
The objective is to ensure all of the necessary deliverables for a project are completed and handed over on time and on budget. As well as making sure the project also aligns with the clients business goals and original proposals.
Responsibilities & duties
- Schedule and traffic work into the studio
- Creating and communicating a project plan, schedule, and budget
- Assigning tasks and deadlines
- Scheduling frequent check-ins
- Clearing roadblocks
- Escalating challenges when necessary
- Providing status reports to executives
- Managing project scope
- QA'ing project deliverables
Types of projects at MO
- HubSpot software setup & onboarding
- CRM setup and optimisation
- Website design and development
- Integration and API work
- Animation and video
- Digital branding
- Lead generation
- Paid media
- Content marketing
- Combinations of all of the above
Qualifications & skills
- Google Team Drive
- Project Management Software experience
- Time management
- Resource management
- Strong communication skills
- Problem solver
- Attention to detail
- Strong organisational skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise
- Goal and results-driven
- Get things done
- Manage cross-functional teams
- Coordinate and facilitate meetings and reviews
- Simplify complex workflows
- Genuine work/life balance.
- Great company culture.
- Flexible offices/remote days to suit your productivity.
- Year one 20 leave days, Year two 22 days, Year three 24 days. With 12 public holidays in South Africa, you’ll get 32 rest days from year one. We value work/life balance.
- Offices in Johannesburg, Cape Town and London.
- Apple Mac M2.
- Extra 21” second screen.
- In-office health snacks.
- Regular health & wellness programs.
- Fully paid access to dieticians, psychologists, and other wellness professionals.
- The Cape Town team are flown to Johannesburg monthly for team building.
We have great benefits
Free, healthy breakfasts EVERY DAY | Commercial grade NESPRESSO COFFEE made to order | Early finish Fridays EVERY WEEK | Team building every other Friday with GO KARTING, SPA TREATMENTS, RESTAURANTS, Etc... | Employee of the Month awards | Quarterly KPI sessions to help you grow and improve | And lots more.