Responsibilities & duties
- Plan, build, and optimise HubSpot portals.
- Successful HubSpot onboardings that lead to long-term client relationships.
- Working with Marketing Hub, Sales Hub, Service Hub and HubSpot CMS.
- Work alongside Customer Success Managers to build excellent relationships and trust with clients.
- Work collaboratively with the MO Agency strategy, integration, development, design, content, and project management teams.
- Drive digital transformation, business growth and utilisation of HubSpot.
- Use marketing automation and CRM to enhance the sales and marketing process.
Qualifications & skills
- At least 2 years of experience with HubSpot.
- Experience with Marketing Hub Profesional
- Experience with Sales Hub Professional
- Familiarity with the well-used HubSpot tools and strategies including, lifecycle stages, email nurturing, sales pipelines, ticket pipelines, CRM properties, email marketing, workflows, chatbots, and popups.
- Experience working directly with sales, marketing and business stakeholders and a multi-disciplinary team.
- Deadline driven.
- Genuine work/life balance.
- Great company culture.
- Flexible offices/remote days to suit your productivity.
- Year one 20 leave days, Year two 22 days, Year three 24 days. With 12 public holidays in South Africa, you’ll get 32 rest days from year one. We value work/life balance.
- Offices in Johannesburg and Cape Town.
- Apple MacBook
- Second screen.
- In-office snacks.
- Regular health & wellness programmes
- Fully paid access to dieticians, psychologists, and other wellness professionals.
- The Cape Town team is flown to Johannesburg every other month for team building.
We have great benefits
Healthy (and sometimes not so healthy) snacks EVERY DAY | Coffee made to order | Monthly team building with GO KARTING, SPA TREATMENTS, RESTAURANTS, Etc... | Employee of the Month awards | Regular structured KPI sessions to help you grow and improve every month | And lots more.