As a HubSpot Specialist at MO Agency, you'll use HubSpot to achieve our clients' business growth aspirations. By onboarding, setting up, and optimising HubSpot portals in the best way possible for our clients.
You will optimise clients' sales and marketing processes and bake them into HubSpot Sales, Marketing and Service.
Day-to-day you'll work with our strategy, account and project management teams. You'll also work extensively with our tech team to integrate other business systems and create automated actions and reports to drive business growth.
Responsibilities & duties
- Plan, build, and optimise HubSpot portals.
- Successful HubSpot onboardings that lead to long-term client relationships.
- Working with Marketing Hub, Sales Hub, Service Hub and HubSpot CMS.
- Work alongside Customer Success Managers to build excellent relationships and trust with clients.
- Work collaboratively with the MO Agency strategy, integration, development, design, content, and project management teams.
- Drive digital transformation, business growth and utilisation of HubSpot.
- Use marketing automation and CRM to enhance the sales and marketing process.
To get a feel for the world-class HubSpot work we do - have a look at a few of our recent HubSpot case studies.
You'll be working with a team that regularly wins HubSpot awards.
Qualifications & skills
- At least 2 years of experience with HubSpot.
- Experience with Marketing Hub Profesional
- Experience with Sales Hub Professional
- Familiarity with the well-used HubSpot tools and strategies including, lifecycle stages, email nurturing, sales pipelines, ticket pipelines, CRM properties, email marketing, workflows, chatbots, and popups.
- Experience working directly with sales, marketing and business stakeholders and a multi-disciplinary team.
- Deadline driven.
- Genuine work/life balance.
- Great company culture.
- Flexible offices/remote days to suit your productivity.
- Year one 20 leave days, Year two 22 days, Year three 24 days. With 12 public holidays in South Africa, you’ll get 32 rest days from year one. We value work/life balance.
- Offices in Johannesburg, Cape Town and London.
- Apple Mac M2.
- Extra 21” second screens for home and office.
- In-office health snacks.
- Regular health & wellness programs.
- Fully paid access to dieticians, psychologists, and other wellness professionals.
- The Cape Town team are flown to Johannesburg monthly for team building.
We have great benefits
Free, healthy breakfasts EVERY DAY | Commercial grade NESPRESSO COFFEE made to order | Early finish Fridays EVERY WEEK | Team building every other Friday with GO KARTING, SPA TREATMENTS, RESTAURANTS, Etc... | Employee of the Month awards | Quarterly KPI sessions to help you grow and improve | And lots more.