You will join a team of four specialised developers and work collaboratively to deliver world-class digital solutions for our clients.
Development at MO Agency is about driving digital engagement and enabling data-driven business decisions for our clients.
We operate at the intersection of technology, sales and marketing. We use best in class digital technology to drive online engagement, results and change.
The projects you work on will be based in SA, UK, Europe, and the Middle East.
Frontend and full-stack developers at MO work on website and integration projects centred on WordPress and HubSpot CMS development as well as API integrations between CRM and ERP systems.
At MO Agency we connect the online world of user engagement to drive our clients business goals.
We have a very skilled development department, our projects are varied - providing great room for growth. Our senior dev's offer great skills transfer opportunities.
- Own various frontend and full-stack development tasks involved in the development life cycle from start to finish
- Work with the UX and project management teams to deliver on project goals
- Work with Scrum and Agile methodologies.
- Genuine work/life balance.
- Great company culture.
- Flexible offices/remote days to suit your productivity.
- Year one 20 leave days, Year two 22 days, Year three 24 days. With 12 public holidays in South Africa, you’ll get 32 rest days from year one. We value work/life balance.
- Offices in Johannesburg, Cape Town and London.
- Apple Mac M2.
- Extra 21” second screen.
- In-office health snacks.
- Regular health & wellness programs.
- Fully paid access to dieticians, psychologists, and other wellness professionals.
- The Cape Town team are flown to Johannesburg monthly for team building.
- Develop new user-facing features.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to backend.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work.
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3.
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms.
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX.
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
We have great benefits
Free, healthy breakfasts EVERY DAY | Commercial grade NESPRESSO COFFEE made to order | Early finish Fridays EVERY WEEK | Team building every other Friday with GO KARTING, SPA TREATMENTS, RESTAURANTS, Etc... | Employee of the Month awards | Quarterly KPI sessions to help you grow and improve | And lots more.