The ideal candidate must be a creative thinker with excellent writing and research skills.
As a full-time copywriter at MO, you will craft copy for websites, campaigns, and ads. You will have full oversight of all copy at MO, including the copy produced by a number of freelance copywriters.
We’re looking for a creative thinker with excellent writing and research skills to help us elevate our copy and content skills as our full-time, in-house copywriter.
As a member of the creative team, the successful candidate will write and edit copy for a variety of projects (including web, mobile, video, and social media), working closely with the accounts and design teams to brainstorm ideas, create concepts, and develop messaging.
Thorough research and interviews will be required to understand each client's industry, products/services, branding, and marketing goals.
To be successful as a copywriter at MO Agency, you will need to be a quick learner with a versatile writing style.
What will make you successful in this role?
- Thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment with a high-volume workload often requiring short turnaround times.
- Continually raise the bar on creativity, writing fresh copy that connects with the desired audience and drives action.
- Comfortably vary voice, style, and other characteristics demanded by the industry, company, or target audience at hand.
- Stay updated on appropriate style guidelines and brand voice for consistency in messaging.
- Interpret creative briefs to develop and produce creative concepts through execution on assigned brands.
- Research and understand the client's needs and target audiences, through online searches, reviews of existing research, interviews with subject matter experts, and in-person meetings.
- Write original copy and edit content for a range of corporate marketing and communications materials
- Collaborate with a team of account managers, creatives and strategists from concept development to delivery.
- Revise copy based on internal and client feedback/direction.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism, english, communications, or related discipline.
- Minimum 4-5 years professional copywriting experience.
- Exceptional writing and research skills
- Ability to work independently and with a team to meet deadlines.
- Excellent organisational skills and multitasking ability.
- Social media or content marketing experience a plus
- Proofreading experience and familiarity with style guides
- Experience working with content management systems, WordPress, etc.
- A keen eye for detail and appreciation of great design
We have great benefits
Free, healthy breakfasts EVERY DAY | Commercial grade NESPRESSO COFFEE made to order | Early finish Fridays EVERY WEEK | Team building every other Friday with GO KARTING, SPA TREATMENTS, RESTAURANTS, Etc... | Employee of the Month awards | Quarterly KPI sessions to help you grow and improve | And lots more.